Search The Web

9/27/2011

This weeks power rankings!



Listen I do not care what anyone says these rankings are compelte bullcrap! All they are based on is who has the largest fane base and what man-crush these men have on Tom Brady! For the Buffalo Bills not be rannked in front of the Pats its mind boggling. Last time I checked the Bills beat the Pats fair and square a few days ago.... Another thing is the Lions who are also undefeated are placed behind 3 teams at 4th and the Bills at 6th, ABSOLUTELY no respect! So John Clayton and crew quit looking at Mark Sanchez's GQ pinups and Tom Brady's flowing/breath taking hair, and show some respect for the Lions and Bills!

TOP 10 Teams  (according to ESPN)

Packers- No issues with these guys at #1

Saints- Yeah I guess they only lost to a team better than them, who is #1...  

Patriots- I dont know maybe it is just me but they should be at 5, Yes #5 because a Buffalo team who now 3-0 came back to beat these guys? 

Lions- These guys and the Bills should be tied for 3rd.

Ravens- They need to go down a few spots.... yeah they beat the Steelers easy, but they had 7 turnovers( I mean that's everyone's ecxcuse for the Pats losing)

Bills- No respect, but when they lose a game they will go down 10 spots! We all know my feelings on this topic.

Jets- I just do not see it.... The Texans are a far better team (they have an offense) and Steelers are just as good.  

Texans- Small market team just like Detroit and Buffalo = John Clayton and crew will have litte respect for you. They are a really good team!

Chargers- Not much to say about these guys, I mean they are good but Top 10 not sure about that. 

Steelers- Really their O-line is just awful... As much as I do not like these guys, I feel for Big Ben he is going to get hi clock cleaned a few times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment